7 ways to attract your next 3 clients
1. Networking - Attend events through your local Chamber of Commerce or through MeetUp.com. Find events that have your ideal clients in attendance. Networking tip: If you're squeamish about networking, a great tip to ease your nerves is to walk into networking events as if they were parties you were hosting at your home. This mental trick will boost your confidence and set the tone for your success!
2. Speaking- Host your own live events, virtual events (teleseminars, webinars, etc.). Request to speak at other people's events, seminars, conferences, etc.
3. Writing- On your own blog or through guest blogging. Article submission sites (eZine Articles, etc.) Apply to become an expert on Examiner.com (I wrote weight loss articles for them and had people
4. Advertising- Pay-per-click (PPC, such as Google Adwords/Yahoo Marketing), Facebook Ads, Classified Ads, Display Ads, Banner Ads on high-traffic websites. (Click here for a video tutorial on using Google's Keyword Tool to research your market)
5. Social Media- LinkedIN (click here to view a video tutorial on getting clients through LinkedIN), Twitter, Facebook, YouTube (create value-added content)
6. Public Relations- Write a relevant, timely and persuasive press release and submit it to local TV, news paper and radio stations. You can also submit your release to websites such as 24-7 Press Release. You may also find success getting publicity for your business by submitting a query to Help A Reporter out (this has worked for me).
7. Partnering/Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances- Who is already reaching your ideal customers/target market in large numbers? Think about how you can add value and contact them to partner on a class, seminar, workshop etc.
=> If you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends, colleagues or clients-- using the buttons below. Thank you!
Image Source: freedigitalimages.net | Keerati